04-09-24-college-hall-jackson-ford
College Hall on April 9. Credit: Jackson Ford

Among Ivy League students receiving financial aid, University of Pennsylvania alumni have the highest median income 10 years after matriculation.

The data comes from the United States Department of Education’s college scorecards, which aggregate data from Ivy League College Scorecard. Penn ranked the highest in the Ivy League, with a median income of $111,371. Princeton was ranked second, with a median income of $110,066. Brown demonstrated the lowest median income at $93,487.

The DOE scorecards aggregate data from schools on statistics such as earnings after graduation, average standardized test scores, and debt after graduation. Although multiple schools have announced they would end participation in the U.S. News & World Report rankings, the information is still publicly available through the DOE.

The average cost of attendance at Penn for federal aid recipients sits at over $26,000 per year, more than $6,000 over the national average for four-year colleges. This statistic comes after Penn announced in February that tuition would increase by 3.9%, bringing cost of attendance before aid to $87,860.

The dataset also shows that Penn reported the highest range of SAT Math scores with a 25th percentile score of 770. The rest of the Ivy League reported a 760 25th percentile score.

Also included in the scorecard is the average graduation rate, where Penn ranked No. 4 at 97% behind Yale, Harvard, and Princeton.

Recently Penn announced its lowest acceptance rate on record for the Class of 2028 — 5.4%. On the scorecard, which reports data from 2023, Penn reported a 7%, tied with Cornell for the least selective in the Ivy League.