View April 3-9 in a larger map

Robbery

April 8 - A male student, 20, reported that two unknown suspects approached him on the 100 block of S. 40th Street at about 12:20 a.m., one of whom displayed a knife and forced him to withdraw cash from his bank account at a nearby ATM.

Theft

April 3 - Stanley Wisocki, 46, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1200 block of Race Street, was arrested at about 8:30 p.m. for allegedly leaving CVS, located at 3925 Walnut St., without paying.

April 3 - A female University employee, 33, reported at about 1:15 p.m. that someone removed her unattended purse from the back of her chair at Cosi, located at 140 S. 36th St.

April 5 - A woman unaffiliated with the University reported at about 12:20 p.m. that her credit cards were missing from her room at the Inn at Penn, located at 3600 Sansom St. She also alleged that unknown charges had been made to the stolen credit cards.

April 6 - A female student, 23, reported at about 8 p.m. that her unattended iPod had been taken from Addams Hall.

April 9 - A woman unaffiliated with the University, 41, reported that someone removed her GPS device from her unattended vehicle, which was parked on the 3400 block of Riverview Drive. The incident occurred at about 2:30 p.m.

Fraud

April 5 - A male student, 19, reported at about 4:15 p.m. that unauthorized charges had been made to his credit card, which was last seen at King's Court English College House.

April 9 - Kia McLaughlin, 38 and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested at about 2:30 p.m. at PNC Bank, located at 200 S. 40th St., for allegedly attempting to cash a fraudulent check. The suspect resides at the 2300 block of W. Seybert Street.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.