EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Bombs away. One day after fighting for three quarters of the game against Michigan State and finally succumbing to the superior team, the Quakers quickly recovered against an overmatched Indiana State squad in the consolation game of the Coca-Cola classic, winning 86-48. Senior guard Charlie Copp led the way for Penn, knocking down six three-pointers on seven attempts, each coming in the first eight minutes of the game. Copp's 18 points are a career-high, eclipsing his 11 points against North Carolina State on Nov. 27, 2000. The Quakers dominated all aspects of play against the Sycamores, quickly jumping out to a 43-27 lead by halftime. In addition to Copp's singled-handed dismantling of the Sycamores from behind the arc, a combination of Penn's defense and Indiana State's utter inability to make any open shots catapulted the lead to an unmatchable point early in the game. At the end of the first half, Penn shot 66.7 percent from the field with Indiana State finishing the first stanza at 27.6 percent. The Quakers finished the game shooting 61.1 percent (33-54), with Indiana State mustering 33.3 percent from the field (20-60). Senior Adam Chubb muscled his way down low, knocking down 14 points and collecting 11 rebounds over the course of the game. The combination of quickness and leaping ability allowed Chubb to spin around Sycamores' center Tyson Schnitzer almost at will. With the score out of reach early in the game, Penn coach Fran Dunphy gave his reserves plenty of opportunities to test themselves on the main stage of an early-season tournament. After scoring five points yesterday against Michigan State, freshman Ibby Jaaber led a batch of four other reserves for most of the second half, scoring11 points on 5-for-9 shooting. Junior transfer Eric Heil added eight from the bench, including two from behind the arc. Every player who traveled to Michigan State this weekend got into the game against the Sycamores, with the reserves scoring 35 of the game's 86 points. Yesterday against Michigan State, the bench players -- in a more limited role -- notched 12 points. The Quakers leave East Lansing, Mich., with a 2-2 record, with their next game coming against yet another top-notch team. Jameer Nelson and No. 13 Saint Joseph's will come to the Palestra on Saturday as part of the Big 5 Classic, marking the third top-25 team the Quakers face in their first six games. More coverage to come...