Philadelphia radio station WMMR wants you to know everything there is to know about college life. Keeping this ideal in mind, WMMR disc jockey Pierre Robert is hosting the Collegelife '91 festival at the Philadelphia Civic Center today and tomorrow from noon to 6 p.m. Collegelife '91 will feature a cornucopia of exhibits, musical performances by bands like Robyn Hitchcock and Crowded House, free product sampling, wacky comedians, giant games of Twister and the Philadelphia 76ers cheerleaders. Entrance to the festival costs $3 with a college ID. WMMR spokesman Howard Lavin described the purpose of the two-day event as "displaying everything there is to know about Philadelphia and enjoying college life." Lavin said there will be hundreds of exhibits giving out product samples and information on everything from the latest college munchies to cutting-edge technology. "There will be a lot of free stuff given away," said Lavin. "Not a bad deal for only three bucks." Lavin said that WMMR was inspired to host Collegelife '91 because there are more than 350,000 college students in the Philadelphia area and that this represented a largely untapped market for local businesses. Today's schedule of events begins with an introduction from DJ Robert, a concert by the band Crowded House, a college fashion show and a performance by the band The Fundementals. Highlights of tomorrow's agenda consist of a performance by comedian Pat Godwin, another giant game of Twister, a show by the alternative band School of Fish, a variety of soap opera stars signing autographs and a performance by Robyn Hitchcock. Other thrills and chills to be found over the next two days include a golf driving range and an opportunity for up-and-coming singers and songstresses to try their mettle at a karaoke show.