Anna Skablova is taking classes in linguistics, English, German, and Finnish at Leningrad University, but none in her primary interests of business and marketing. She isn't taking any because none are available -- there are no business schools in the Soviet Union. Skablova, recent winner of "Ms. Business Woman of the Soviet Union," made a stop at the University Tuesday as part of a trip through the United States to learn about American business practices. Skablova attended a Wharton class on New Product Development with Wharton junior Neela Pal. Skablova, who is fluent in English, said she found the class interesting. After the class, several Wharton students and administrators discussed business practices in the Soviet Union under the new economy with Skablova and Sergei Egorov, chief of the Department of Development of J.V. Svelen. Skablova cautiously recommended opening and investing in businesses in the Soviet Union. "Investments in the Soviet market could be very profitable," she said. But she also added, "businessmen should be very careful" and take all facts into consideration before investing in the Soviet Union. When asked about the mood of other Soviet students, Skablova responded, "many of them are eager to go abroad, to work there, to study" in the United States. She added that students are eager to open their own businesses in the Soviet Union eventually. The discussion was sponsored by the Wharton Entrepreneurial Club and the Wharton Undergraduate Woman's Association. "She enjoyed the college experience," said Wharton Entrepreneurial Club President Leonard Tannenbaum. "We gave her a good sense of business schools."