The Undergraduate Assembly filled out the remainder of its executive board late Thursday night, with College sophomore Will Smith, College junior Jake Shuster and College freshman Joyce Kim winning internal elections for the positions of UA speaker, treasurer and secretary, respectively.

Smith, Shuster and Kim will join College sophomore and UA President Dan Bernick and College and Wharton sophomore Abe Sutton on the new executive board.

Smith, who served as the UA’s secretary this past year, beat out College junior Jon Monfred by a vote of 15-6.

Shuster received 17 votes in comparison to College sophomore Nikolai Zapertov’s two.

This will mark Shuster’s second UA term serving as treasurer of the body, having held the position on the previous executive board.

Kim beat out Engineering junior Matt Rosenberg by a vote of 14 to four.

Thursday night’s meeting also marked the official transition between former UA President and Wharton and Engineering senior Tyler Ernst and Bernick.

Both Ernst and Bernick gave speeches to mark the official transition.

“I really believe that we have the best student government in the Ivy League, and possibly in the country,” Ernst said. “I sincerely believe that we’ve accomplished an amazing amount of things this year … and that the student body has been tangibly affected by it.”

Bernick, who was elected UA president by a record-low margin of 14 votes last week, expressed excitement over the year that lies ahead.

He encouraged UA members to remember that “our job is to serve the students here every single day.”

“During the campaign, I think the UA was able to raise its image,” Bernick said. “I think we can meet the expectations that our student body has for us now.”