Jesse Tyler Ferguson is on his way to Penn’s campus.

The Social Planning and Events Committee Film Society announced on Friday that Ferguson — best known for his portrayal of Mitchell Pritchett on ABC’s “Modern Family” — will be speaking at Zellerbach Theater at the Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts later this month.

“We chose Jesse Tyler Ferguson because he not only brings a depth of experience in the entertainment industry, but also a quick wit that should make for an interesting night,” College junior and SPEC Film Society Assistant Director Meg Schneider said in a press release.

As part of its annual film series, SPEC Film Society has previously hosted names like Spike Lee, Danny Boyle, Aaron Sorkin, Jesse Eisenberg and, most recently, Joseph Gordon Levitt.

“We see Jesse as one of the stronger emerging talents on both television and Broadway,” SPEC Film Society Director and College senior Kambiri Cox said in a press release. “Therefore, we believe that his unique experience will be quite a treat and educational experience for film and theater enthusiasts alike.”

Tickets will go on sale to Penn students and the general public on Locust Walk on Jan. 17. The event will begin at 7 p.m. on on Jan. 25.