The Undergraduate Assembly has once again pushed back presenting its resolution to amend the University’s alcohol policy.

The resolution was initially expected to be presented to the UA’s general body at a meeting on Nov. 20, but was then pushed back to Dec. 4.

It is now tentatively scheduled to be presented early next semester.

“The review has gone extremely well so far and nears a close,” according to the meeting packet from Sunday night’s UA meeting. “The committee is in the process of getting buy-in from key administrators.”

UA President and Engineering and Wharton senior Tyler Ernst declined to comment further.

“Our University committee reviewing alcohol policies will be moving forward with our next steps and any considerations in January,” Julie Lyzinski, director of the Office of Alcohol and Other Drug Program Initiatives, wrote in an email. “I don’t anticipate any new developments until then.”

The UA and other student leaders have been working since the summer to propose changes to the alcohol policy. The proposed changes are intended to make registering on-campus parties with alcohol easier for students.

The current alcohol policy requires students who host registered parties on campus to hire University-approved security guards and professional bartenders. Students are also required to have an alcohol monitor unaffiliated with the event present to ensure that underage drinking does not take place.

The Office of Student Conduct has been investigating the UA since the end of October for allegations of initiation rituals that involved heavy drinking. OSC has not released any public statements regarding the status of the investigation.