College of Liberal and Professional Studies graduate student student Susan Finkelstein, 43, of the 900 block of St. Bernard Street, was arrested yesterday in Bensalem, Pa., for allegedly soliciting sex from an undercover police officer in exchange for Phillies World Series tickets, according to a press release on the Bensalem Police Department web site.

She is being charged with soliciting prostitution and related offenses, according to the release.

Police say they made contact with Finkelstein after finding her ad on Craigslist, in which she described herself as a “gorgeous buxom blonde.”

Finkelstein’s lawyer, William Brennan, denied the charges in an interview with KYW Newsradio.

“She was willing to — if she could afford it — pay money or work some type of deal to get tickets, but we completely dispute and deny that there was an offer a trade of sex for tickets,” he told KYW.

“I didn’t do anything wrong, so I’m not embarrassed about my actions,” Finkelstein told the Associated Press.

* This article was updated on Nov. 2 to reflect the fact that Finkelstein is a student in the College of Liberal and Professional Studies, not the School of Veterinary Medicine.