An Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition hearing next Wednesday could end the criminal prosecution of three Penn wrestlers.

Seniors Cesar Grajales, Roger “Rollie” Peterkin and Matt Dragon appeared Thursday at the Criminal Justice Center for a hearing before municipal court Judge Teresa Carr Deni.

Grajales, Peterkin and Dragon each face misdemeanor charges of simple assault and recklessly endangering another person in connection with an Oct. 3 incident. Related felony counts were withdrawn at a hearing last Monday.

The A.R.D. program gives probationary sentences to certain non-violent first-time offenders. If defendants complete their probation and meet stipulations imposed by the presiding judge, their records are expunged.

According to the website of the District Attorney’s Office, in a minor assault case — such as this one —the victim must also consent to A.R.D.

The next hearing date was first slated for Dec. 28. But defense counsel, Robert Levant and Kathleen Martin, pushed for a date within the week, wanting to resolve the matter quickly.

Levant, citing some “time-sensitive issues,” thanked the Court for being accommodating and moving the hearing up to 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday. (He did not respond to multiple requests for comment.)

The three wrestlers were suspended by the Athletic Department on Nov. 21 and have not competed all season, although they remain on the team’s official roster. According to court documents, they remain free on an unsecured $7,500 bail bond, meaning no bail has yet been posted.